Sunday, June 17, 2012

Organizing the Craft Room

Follow Me on Pinterest

Shower Organizer Relocation Program

I recently redecorated one of our bathrooms, and while I was at it, my husband put in a request for a new shower organizer. The one that was in there wasn't in terribly bad shape, so I felt terrible throwing it out. And since I'm all about finding new purposes for things, I held onto it. Inspiration hit yesterday. I noticed that the organizer would fit oh so perfectly onto the knob of the closet door. The shelves are great for holding rolls of ribbon, and I can hang my button, elastic, and other pouches on the hooks. SWEET! And maybe best off all, it doesn't require those annoying suction cups to hang - I hate those things. I can't ever get them to work properly, grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment